Mobileciti Return Policy
At Mobileciti, we want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchases. We believe that our returns and refunds policy is both honest and straightforward. It's designed to give you complete confidence in purchasing through Mobileciti Online Store. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiries.
30 Day - Change of Mind Policy
We want you to be satisfied with every product we sell at Mobileciti. That is why if you change your mind regarding your purchase within the first 30 days of receiving it, let us know and we can organise a return with a refund or exchange, minus any postage costs. For products that had free postage, this will be $10.80.
- The product must be returned in a brand new, unused condition with full original packaging.
- If the product's packaging has been opened or damaged, we may decline the return completely or we may charge you a restocking fee of 20% of the product cost or $20.00, whichever is greater.
- You are responsible for return postage. Please ensure the product is well packaged. For peace of mind with high value products we recommend Registered Post with tracking and insurance coverage, as we may not be able to assist you if the product goes missing in transit.
30 Day - Defective Product Policy
If your product has developed a fault within the first 30 days, we offer an expedited exchange process. To help us process your exchange faster please ensure:
- The product does not have physical or liquid damage.
- The product has its original packaging and accessories.
- Contact us within 30 days of your purchase and provide your purchase details, and a description and photos of the issues you are experiencing .
Dead on Arrival/Damaged in Transit
- If your product is damaged in transit or is dead on arrival, please take a photo of the damage or issue with the product, and contact us immediately (same day).
For information on warranty , please visit our warranty page.
This return policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranties and product support that we offer and provide pursuant to our Terms and Conditions are in addition to the consumer warranties and guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law.
Please note our 30 Day - Change of Mind and 30 Day - Defective Product Policies only apply to to products purchased for personal use and excludes any products purchased for resale or business use.
If you purchase more than three phones/tablets/smartwatches in a single transaction and you are purchasing as (or on behalf of) a business we consider the products to be for business use.